According to my email inbox this morning…
* My Home Rate may be lowered to 2.76%
* My Trans Union Equifax score may have been updated (my trans-union-what now?)
* I have limited time to enroll in Medicare
* I have been chosen to participate in the Pepsi vs Coke Challenge
* My Auto Rate has been lowered (whatever that is)
* My Printable Dog Coupons are ready (coupons to print out a dog? I’m in!)
* Dish beats Cable (apparently)
* Mercy Clinton wants to be my friend (she’s quite the looker!)
* Fourteen separate sexual predators have moved within 1.2 miles of my house (are they setting up some kind of club?)
What a complex world we inhabit!
2 thoughts on “This Complex Modern World”
Trans Union Equifax score…mean you have a good credit rating :)….
Excellent! I’ll use it to buy printable dogs on credit!